The Flagler Health+ Board of Trustees and leadership team are making the decision to begin exploring, for the benefit of our community, the process of joining a like-minded health system which will assist us in continuing to provide high-quality healthcare to our community.
This announcement represents an important step to securing a bright future for Flagler Health+ and achieving our vision to become a total care enterprise that advances the physical, social and economic health of the communities we serve.
Our mission to provide the best patient experience with the best team members means we are always exploring ways to enhance our services and expand access to care.
Over the last decade, the healthcare industry has changed significantly – and so have the communities we serve. Meaningful relationships are increasingly required to meet the healthcare needs of our growing population.
We are doing this now to keep our commitment to delivering the best care to those we serve.
We envision a future where services provided by Flagler Health+ meet all our community members’ needs. We recognize that joining a like-minded health system could help us continue to attract and retain the best talent, invest in additional resources, enhance our services and expand access to care to make that vision a reality. We are seeking a like-minded health system who can allow us to:
- Continue to enhance our quality and patient satisfaction through access to infrastructure, intellectual capital and resources, and the sharing of best practices.
- Strengthen recruitment and retention of team members, physicians and advanced practice providers to enhance the community’s access to local quality healthcare.
- Gain additional technology resources and expertise that include an integrated, leading, enterprise-wide technology strategy and EHR implementation.
- Enhance access to capital to support future investments in facilities, infrastructure, technology and growth initiatives.
- Compete even more effectively with other providers and successfully serve the local community for the long term.
- Maintain a strong and stable financial position focused on long-term sustainability to ensure both affordable care and the ability to support necessary future strategic investments.
Flagler Health+ has a strong community legacy, and we are in search of an organization with a shared commitment to:
- Patient-Centric Care: Everything we do is designed to meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve, including providing personalized, compassionate care and expanding the range of local services as we move forward.
- Community First Approach: Continuing a collaborative relationship with our community and recognizing our role as a trusted local healthcare leader are both vital to ensuring patients have access to essential and convenient care close to home.
- Team Member Support: Team members are the heart of our organization. Providing an environment in which team members can thrive with opportunities for development, competitive compensation and benefits, and long-term growth is important.
- Building Relationships with Physicians: A vibrant physician enterprise that includes employed and independent, community physicians supported by a strong clinical and economic alignment is a priority for Flagler Health+. Through these relationships, we stay in touch with the needs of our community and strengthen our network of local medical professionals.
- Welcoming Environment: We are proud of the culture we have built and our team’s vital role in providing the best patient experience through a comforting environment, personalized care and compassion during every visit.
We are in the early stage of a thorough and deliberate process that will take several months to complete. No decisions have been made, and this process will not impact our current daily operations. Our priority will continue to be providing exceptional care to patients.
We know there will be questions about what happens next and what this means, and we are committed to answering questions as best we can as we have more information to share. To learn more, please continue to check this website and sign up for our newsletter to get updates sent to your inbox.
No decisions have been made, and this process will not impact our current daily operations. Our priority continues to be ensuring Flagler Health+ is a great place to work.
Finding an organization who will support and empower our team members is an essential focus of our search. We are taking great care to ensure that any prospective organization values our unique culture and will invest in our people.
No decisions have been made, and this process will not impact our current daily operations.
Our priority continues to be ensuring Flagler Health+ is a great place to practice medicine and provides an environment in which our physicians and advanced practice providers can thrive.
This process will not impact our current daily operations, including access to care currently provided at Flagler Health+. Patients can continue to see their doctor and access the services they always have.
We believe this is an exciting potential opportunity for patients and our communities. The right organization will provide additional access to resources that will allow us to improve local patient care in the communities we serve in ways we could not easily do on our own.
Ask a Question
"*" indicates required fields